Monday, January 25, 2010

Everyone is so awesome!!! I'm so amazed everyday by all the kind words coming my way from so many different people. Well...here's the first update. Went to Greenville today for an ultrasound guided core needle biopsy. Not fun...but really not that bad (now that it's over!) Go back tomorrow for the results and to schedule the surgery to test my lymph nodes. So check back tomorrow night to find out if this second spot is cancer or not...if I have to wait then so do you!!!
Also, for all of you worried about my child care situation...my inlaws are here through tomorrow so all the bases are covered this week. Thanks for all the offers and I'll be taking advantage of all of you sooner or later!

1 comment:

  1. thinking about you today michelle. your courage is truly inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete