Thursday, May 6, 2010

Busy day with a not so good ending

Super busy day today. Chemo #4 (2 more to go!!!!) which of course took all day. Reed and I left the house around 7 and got back at 5:30...just in time to meet Madison at the Kindergarten Kick Off. Reed dropped me off and Elizabeth gave Madison and me a ride home. The not so good part is that she threw up all over the hall in the big school. And then again in Mrs. Elizabeth's car. And then again in the bath tub. And then about 10 times after that. She's sleeping now...and has been for about 30 minutes. Not sure if she's gotten it all out of just saving it up for the middle of the night. At any rate...she's pitiful. Lethargic...weak. I asked her if I could get her anything and the sweet little angel said, "Just some love." So that's exactly what she got...lots of love!
I, on the other hand, am fine for now. The last two treatments I've been fine until Saturday so hopefully I'll continue to feel good until my baby feels better. I'm not so worried about catching it...they give me lots of drugs for nausea...but I don't really want Madison to feel bad or for Willa to get it next.
OOPS...spoke too soon. Just had another episode of the puke ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment