Friday, May 7, 2010

My baby

So it's 1am and Madison is still puking up every 10-15 minutes. Sitting here with her feeling so miserable reminds me of how lucky I am that I have these two healthy, beautiful, lively, fun-loving babies. I can't imagine what it must be like to have a child that is not so healthy. Like my mom. Yes, I am 32 now, but I'm still her baby. And her baby has cancer. And she can't do anything about it other than be here for me. So tonight...and for the rest of my life...I will be here for my babies, and I will pray every single day that they continue to thrive and live long and healthy lives.

1 comment:

  1. You're blessed to have your beautiful babies and your mom is blessed to have YOU!

    Great seeing you this morning. I always enjoy stopping by your blog.

    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete